About user profile
- You must complete the profile basic info in order to appear on search results.
- Including personal information such as telephone numbers, Facebook profile, etc. on your profile comments is forbidden.
- Obscene comments, insults or spamming are not allowed.
- You will not use your profile to engage in advertising or to post links to other websites.
- Try to be as honest as possible when filling your profile. Do not lie or exaggerate, since this may be negative for you.
- Remember that you can restrict access to your profile information through our privacy setting system.
- The minimum size for images you upload to Loventine must be 300x300 pixels.
- Image format must be JPG, JPEG, PNG or BMP, and maximum allowable size is 5 MB.
- The primary picture of your profile must be a clear, updated picture, showing your full face.
- In the primary picture, you must be alone.
- You can post pictures with friends, relatives, etc. in your photo album.
- Pictures showing nudity, obscenities, violence, weapons, dead animals or any other offensive situation are forbidden.
- Pictures containing personal information such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc. are not allowed.
- The other Loventine members want to see you; that’s why we do not approve images showing only landscapes or places where you cannot be seen.
- Remember it is your profile, so avoid posting other people’s pictures.
- Your primary picture will always be visible to other Loventine members. However, you can hide your photo album from certain users by means of our privacy setting system.
About contact with other users
- At Loventine, there are three ways you can contact other users: messages, winks and chat.
- If you send private messages, be careful not to “copy” and “paste” the same message several times. Otherwise, your account will be blocked.
- No advertising or spam (junk mail) is allowed when using our message system.
- Do not include private information such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers, Messenger ID, Facebook profile, etc. in your first message, since this is considered spam (junk mail).
- If you wish to send your e-mail address or any other personal data, it must be in reply to a previous message from other users. Otherwise, your message may be blocked.
- Do not reply messages from users who ask for personal data, like a phone number, e-mail address or Facebook profile in their first message; this person may be a scammer.
- You’re not allowed to insult or address other Loventine members in a disrespectful way.
- You cannot chat with more than two users at a time.
- If you’re a new user, try not to send too many messages to other users.
- If you want to be contacted only by people you’re interested in, you can use our privacy setting system.
Thank you for complying with our Rules.